Re: [eigen] New Developer Documentation wiki page

"version to version": are you referring to 2.x -> 3.x (major)  or  say minor
like 3.0 -> 3.1

Will stuff like the class hierarchy change significantly throughout 3.x? In
that case it could reside on the wiki also. Most of the doxygen documentation
now describes code usage but there is no description of design and rationale.
Are you planning to include this too with the release documentation as a
separate Developer page? This page doesn't seem to exist now. If someone can
suggest an outline (or point me to a previous email that contains one), I can
nucleate this, populate it with what I put on the wiki page and then submit a
patch.

   I generated the figures using GraphViz and we can check these files into
Mercurial. The "make doc" can run graphviz. The drawback of this approach is
that the user's system should have GraphViz installed. Doxygen also uses
GraphViz but if it isn't present, it silently reverts to not running
it. "make doc" on the other hand might fail so we must include a
configure-time check for cmake.

thanks,
Manoj