Re: [eigen] Error building BTL benchmarks

2.0.12 is fine, but do you really need to build the benchmark ? I mean, Eigen is pure header library, there is nothing to compile to use it. To be sure it works fine for your platform, you might still want to build and run the unit tests, but that's all.

gael