Re: [eigen] converting matrices to/from byte arrays

Hi Sidney,

In Eigen 2.0, we don't handle strides: Map cannot work with strided arrays.

In the development branch, we do handle strides: see innerStride(),
outerStride() in class DenseBase. We also support strided arrays with
Map, although the API for that is still in flux, see:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/classEigen_1_1Map.html

(This API will be improved shortly, unfortunately breaking some compatibility)

Benoit