[eigen] splitting large unit tests...

Hi guys,

I am thinking about defaulting the option of splitting large unit
tests on windows systems (actually MSVC systems) to NO/OFF.

This option results in so many projects, that the IDE starts having a
problem - it stalls when opening the project not to say what is
happening when you switch between debug and release mode or simply
edit a file for the first time. I just unusable and compile times do
not seem to improve much over here - I don't see it at all.

Any MSVC users who can give me their comments on these issues observed
with MSVC 2008? Any objections?

Regards,
Hauke