Re: [eigen] CMake 'tests' don't work out of the box

Thanks Benoit and Mark.

I nuke things in a non-radioactive manner all the time, and last time
I checked I was a native English speaker, I certainly don't know any
other languages :(

Thanks, I'm beginning the long and painful process of massaging Eigen
to play nicely with IBM XLC v 9.0 so that it can run natively on IBM
machines (which occupy nearly half of the current top ten slots in
supercomputing).

I'll keep you updated with my stumbling.

Cheers,
Aron