Re: [eigen] [feature request] precompiled header

This can't be done in such generality: precompiled headers can be
invalidated by a different choice of compiler flags and predefined
preprocessor symbols, for instance. So, only the user can generate his
own precompiled headers.

However, in the case of our unit tests, we can do something. We can't
have global compiler headers for the same reason as above, but we
should be able to make it so that when a given unit test is split into
10 executables, a precompiled header is build once and then reused.
Some care must be used, because each of the 10 channels has a
different value of CALL_SUBTEST_x etc... but definitely something can
be done here, and that would probably allow to build unit tests 2x
faster.

If anyone wants to give it a try, maybe start from:
http://midi-clorianos.blogspot.com/2009/12/precompiled-headers.html

Benoit