[eigen] Re: Debugging in VS.net (autoexp.dat)

Hi again,

I created a new version of the visualizer with the following new features:

- support for partial fixed size matrices
- support for proper indexing no matter whether the matrix is RowMajor or ColMajor
- improved visualization of floating point numbers
- improved fixed 2D integral vector visualization

What's not yet covered:

- visualization of purely fixed size matrices (currently I am too lazy)
- visualization of sparse matrices, quaternions and transforms (will only do it when I need it)

Nonetheless, the standard debugger visualization still  works for sparse and fixed size matrices...

The installation instructions are the same as before. If you are not familiar with what this is all about, just take a look at eigen_debug.jpg to get an impression..

Regards,
Hauke