Re: [eigen] BLAS backend

Hello,

This is very interesting and is in our TODO,
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Todo

But work on this hasn't started yet. It shouldn't be hard. For
example, if you want to use BLAS GEMM,
you could just plug that in the file
Eigen/src/Core/products/GeneralMatrixMatrix.h, in the function
GeneralProduct<Lhs, Rhs, GemmProduct>::scaleAndAddTo(), at line 144 in
the development branch. Note the little cooking there to get the
"actual" lhs, rhs, alpha.

Benoit