Re: [eigen] about JacobiSVD's options

ok, last email.

The symbol tables look fine, really it seems that it's just that
Householder QR is inherently more complicated code than square jacobi
SVD.
After all, the latter is just a 2x2 kernel and the code to apply
Jacobi rotations, that's about it.
This would confirm my theory that it's important to give the user an
option to specify "square" at compile time :)

Benoit