Re: [eigen] operator overloading vs expression templates, and the need to return references

> understand correctly that's exactly what you want. But your above code
> doesn't look safe at all to me: "temp" lives on the stack, when the
> function returns the stack pointer is decremented and the content of
> "temp" may then be overwritten.
Yeah, i know it is dangerous, unless the function is inlined. Inlining
it is about the only way of making this thing work. I guess i'll just
have to live with it for now.

--
Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/