Re: [eigen] ei_aligned_new problem on MSVC 2008 with 2.06

OK, I just copied the file Memory.h from the devel branch to the
stable 2.0 branch.

Please test and report!

This seems completely harmless to me, but let's let this stage for
some time in the 2.0 branch, in case i'm missing something...

Benoit