Re: [eigen] CDASH-Speedup: "Homer" how did you do it?

Is it possible to change the compiler settings at the outermost level, the calling batch? I would think it should be, but I did not see how. All my experiments (even with EI_OFLAGS=...) fail.
A preferable result could be something in the (batch-)lines of e.g.:

set CXX_VERSION=msvc-2008(9.0.30729.1)
set CXX_FLAGS=/Ox
set BUILD_STRING=%OS_VERSION%-%ARCH%-%CXX_VERSION%-%CXX_FLAGS%

what do you think?

Frank

Hauke Heibel schrieb:
Ok, my build times are a little bit long (well ridiculously long) but
that could have tons of reasons. Processor, OS, HD and even compiler
flags. Actually, the build you are referring to has been build with
/Ox as opposed to /O2. I wiltl try to rebuild with the current setings
- lets see what is going to change.

- Hauke