Re: [eigen] Cumbersome syntax questions/feedback

This is a bit nontrivial: if we start adding row and col, the user
will start expecting block() too, etc. It would be an unpredictable
API, if we had row() but not block().

I'm OK to add row, col, block and corner if there's consensus that
this makes sense to add specifically these methods as opposed to the
rest of the MatrixBase API. I don't have a strong opinion.

What's easier to do is make sure that Transform is extensible by a
EIGEN_TRANSFORM_PLUGIN, in the same way as MatrixBase,
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/CustomizingEigen.html

would that be helpful to you?

Benoit