Re: [eigen] Std Vector again

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 7:49 AM, Benoit Jacob<jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> BTW, it is possible to detect the existence of std::vector::resize(n, t) at
>> compile time and enable the specialization only in that case. That seems
>> more robust than trying to enumerate compiler versions. I can take a crack
>> at that if it sounds useful.
>
> I don't have an opinion there, it's Gael's stuff.

I don't get it, std::vector::resize(n, t) always exists. The
enumeration of compiler versions is needed because: 1 - previous
versions of GCC properly declared resize(size_t, const T&), 2 - to be
as close as possible to the original implementation of the resize(n,t)
function  (so we need different versions for GCC,MSVC, etc.)