Re: [eigen] cache-friendly matrix inverse

It's actually something I never considered before: for me, as a
mathematician, matrix inversion is a basic operation that "of course"
i consider important, without even asking myself why; if you ask about
practical uses for it, well I'm pretty sure that there must be
situations where you want to solve Ax=b for a single given matrix A,
but for a lot of vectors b and you don't know in advance what these
vectors b will be, you just want to be able to solve very fast
whenever they show up; then the best thing you can do is to precompute
A^-1 so you only have a matrix-vector product to compute whenever a
"b" vector shows up.