Re: [eigen] git

On Tuesday 28 April 2009, Benoit Jacob wrote:
> But at the moment we have KDE trunk that relies on Eigen trunk. So in
> order to keep things convenient for KDE, we could, in the short term,
> keep a copy of eigen in kdesupport, where it is now, and update it
> from time to time by re-syncing with the git repo (any pointer
> appreciated as to best practice to do that).
I must say that having a "read only" mirror of code in KDE svn is usually *not* accepted by sysadmin, KDE subversion is intended for active development, and people expect the possibility to be able to commit in that part of svn. So when moving to GIT/Mercurial, it would be expected that eigen is also removed from kdesupport.

--
Cyrille Berger