Re: [eigen] Migration to mercurial done

I think we can all say a big thanks to Thomas for that! He had to
overcome several nontrivial issues as eigen's svn history was
triggering a few bad svn bugs, and he found a hg bug too along the
way.

Let's recall that we have a wiki page on using Hg:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Developer's_Corner#Mercurial_workflow

Attached is a fresh beer for Thomas...

Benoit

2009/5/16 Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Ok, we are done ! The official repository for eigen2 is now at
>
> http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen2/
>
> Few notes:
>
> *  Bitbucket can provide a wiki and an Issue tracking. I've disabled the wiki
> (we already have the one on tuxfamily), but i've kept the issue tracking.
> It is currently for testing purpose : i would like to evaluate it, the final
> decision to use it or not belongs to the core devs.
>
> * If you just intend to use eigen, you just need to clone the public
> repository
>        hg clone http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen2/
> and when you want to update
>        hg pull -u
>
> * If you intend to patch, just clone the repository, and provide a public URL
> from where the core devs can pull. The easiest way for this is probably to use
> bitbucket : you need to create an account there, probably configure your ssh
> key to ease access, and use the clone feature of the bitbucket web interface.
>
> best regards,
> --
> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> http://www.freehackers.org/thomas