Re: [eigen] [Eigen] SSE may cause linker error on VS.net

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Hauke Heibel
<hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> this does not work:
>>>
>>> /home/gael/Coding/eigen2/Eigen/src/Core/arch/SSE/MathFunctions.h:55:
>>> error: explicit template specialization cannot have a storage class
>
> Gael, can you please try the following patch. I removed the template
> stuff completely. Now we just have an overloaded function - it should
> always be preferred to the template function.

yes that works.

However now I'm wondering whether these 4 ei_p* functions are really
needed. I mean, cannot we simply overload the ei_cos, ei_sin, etc. to
work coeff-wise on packet types ? (this is mainly a question for
Benoit)

Gael