Re: [eigen] [RFC] symbolic computations using eigen

2009/2/3 Geoffrey Hutchison <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> One suggestion is that you could offer a "Eigen contributed" repository for
> contributions like this. If people find them interesting, they can either
> adapt them, or ... if there is enough interest (and clear use cases) they
> can be included into Eigen in the future.

Right, Keir actually proposed the creation of a contrib/ directory and
had stuff to put in there.
So, why not.

Actually my biggest concerns are the maintainance and responsibility burden.
So if we make it very clear that the stuff in contrib/ is just
provided as-is then why not.