Re: [eigen] VS2008, f2c, lapack and svn version 922018

can you be more specific:

- Do you use cmake ?
- If so do you use some of the Eigen's cmake modules ? (or do you
include eigen2/cmake in the cmake module path) ? this is because I
added custom version of FindLAPACK and FindBLAS)
- Which Eigen modules do you include before the errors ? Eigen/Sparse ?
- Is you included Eigen/Sparse which backends did you enabled ?
(Taucs, Cholmod, UmfPack, SuperLU ?)
- Does the compiler tell you where is the other definition of "real"
and "complex" ?

You can also try to include f2c.h and other relevant headers before
Eigen's headers.

Gael