Re: [eigen] ASCII quick reference for Eigen2

On 19 Feb, Keir Mierle wrote:
> Hi Helmut,
>
> There is now an entry for rows/cols (thanks to Gael). If there's anything
> else you think is missing let us know, and we'll add it.

Many thanks.

I'm just rewriting my lecture notes con C++ mentioning Eigen2.
Probably I will come up with more suggestions.

One suggestion right now:

Please give a (short?) list of matrix/vector typedefs
as they are defined in src/Core/Matrix.h

It's a bit hard to find these, since they are defined with
preprocessor macros so that one cannot just 'grep' them.

One last suggestion for today:

The definition of
P.minor(i,j) = 'Something nasty'
isn't very helpful.
I suggest to either remove it or to explain 'nasty' a bit.

Thanks again,
Helmut.

--
Helmut Jarausch