Re: [eigen] problem to contact svn repository

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009, FMDSPAM wrote:

Jitse Niesen schrieb:

   svn://websvn.kde.org:443/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2

Confirmed. Nice "trick". Obvious for experts, not so for me. I noticed, that websvn was answering, but...

Thanks.

But: Is it "political correct" to use this port?

I got this trick from

   http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/Anonymous_SVN

so it does seem officially supported. I'm most definitely not so much of an expert that it is obvious for me. Perhaps this can be added somewhere to the documentation for eigen?

Jitse