Re: [eigen] Supported scalar types on Eigen

Hi Jose,

indeed, by default you cannot use unsigned types because we did not see any use case for that. Actually I can see some use cases for unsigned char and unsigned short, but for int ?  Do you really need unsigned int instead of int ?

anyway, adding the support of any custom type is trivial, and there is a tutorial in the API doc:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/api/CustomizingEigen.html#CustomScalarType

gael.