[eigen] What about HyperPlane ?

Hi list,

FYI, kgllib has been ported to Eigen2 as well. (though it is not committed yet)
After some trades with Rivo, he asked:

> Do you have or plan to have a plane class? ;-)

at a first glance, I would say that's out of the scope of Eigen, but
finally an HyperPlane class would fit very well between the Geometry
module and the Regression module which does hyper plane fitting !

So why not ?

And don't worry, I already have such a class, I only have to change
the licence ;)

gael.

PS: I also have HyperSphere as well as hyper sphere fitting routines,
but sure that's much less useful than hyper plane fitting....