Re: [eigen] alpha7

I updated once again the alpha7 tarball! I don't bother to call it 7.1, hope
nobody objects.

Changes:
* MSVC 9 compatibility now perfect (except for compiler warnings)
* Fix memory allocation on stack
  (I broke it, Gael fixes it. Good distribution of tasks).
* Fix GCC 4.0 compatibility
* Fix bugs in sum()