[eigen] Planning alpha6 soon?

I'd like to plan alpha6 for "real soon". My goal is to make it ready for
avogadro, which means:
 - complete LU module
 - quick and dirty linear regression on top of LU
 - a few more features in Geometry
 - some API review
 - more documentation, both doxygen and wiki.

My flight to Toronto is booked for July 23 so I must have done that before.

I won't be able to spend that much time on eigen next schoolyear, but I hope
that we can reach beta stage by the end of the summer, and attract more
developers. (Note: it is not a problem to leave Sparse out of the 2.0 release
if it needs some more time. I don't realize.)