Re: [eigen] compile time statistics

On Tuesday 17 June 2008 13:07:38 Gael Guennebaud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I attached

you forgot to :)

but thanks a lot, really looking forward to seeing your stats. Very useful.

While I'm there : I'm currently running myself the eigencostmodel benchmark.
I'm still totally puzzled by the fact that 8x4x8 is so fast, and generally
that the bigger sizes are the faster ones, the only explanation I guess is
vectorization, i'll retry with implicit vectorization disabled (i was already
not using explicit vectorization).