[eigen] unit-tests

Hi List,

We now have some real unit-tests (more to come). They already allowed to
discover (and fix) several grave bugs. Some were compilation bugs. Another
one, introduced by me when I modified Michael's loop unroller, caused the
first entry of matrices to be copied twice. It then causes errors in e.g.
operator +=. This is now fixed, and the removal of the redundant copy also
improves performance.

The performance chart is now:
Eigen1: 8.2s
Tvmet:  6.1s
Eigen2: 5.0s

If someone wants to help, a simple TODO item consists in letting the test app
take a command-line argument --seed=value, which would allow to easily
reproduce test failures. I think that Qt can help parsing the command-line.