Re: [eigen] Namespaces

we initially used namespaces, but switched to prefixing recently. The reason
is that namespace offer little protection as most users will want to
be "using namespace". For instance look at the EiObject class. Without
prefix, it'd be Object. A much too common name. If we encapsulate it in a
namespace, it becomes Eigen::Object, which is safe, but... most users would
like to "using namespace Eigen" and if some class is called "Object"
then "using namespace" is not an option, because "Object" is a too polluting
name.

Look at what Qt does. Qt classes are not encapsulated in any namespace,
instead they have the Q prefix, like "QObject".