Re: [casetta] New organization for cas.py

Fabien ANDRE a écrit :
Florian Birée a écrit :
I am a busy now. I think I will have some free time to correct bugs/test it, next Wednesday. I will commit the changes into this new SVN branch.

Ok. Oh, and don't hesitate to update copyright lines in any file you change.

Ps : Just in case you didn't know I just inform you that the main server of tuxfamily.org is going to die so we may have problems to connect to the SVN : http://tuxfamily.info/?p=100

Yes, I know. I've backups of the website and the download repository. If something goes wrong at tuxfamily, I'll move the project to my server. But for the moment, the tuxfamily server work so... wait and see.
OK, just warn me if you change the location of the repository !

If tuxfamily is down, the development of Casetta will move to http://dev.filyb.info/casetta If this list is still in life, I'll post an announce here, else I'll try to contact all interested people... But I hope the tuxfamily server will have a long and beautiful life (with many children).

--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian@xxxxxxxxxx
Messagerie Instantanée Jabber/XMPP/Google Talk : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx
Site web : http://florian.biree.name/
Carnet web : http://filyb.info/
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Florian Bir=C3=A9e
n;quoted-printable:Bir=C3=A9e;Florian
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 Toulouse III : Paul Sabatier;Licence STS
adr:;;118, route de Narbonne;Toulouse Cedex 9;;31062;France
email;internet:florian@xxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:=C3=89tudiant
tel;fax:0959465803
tel;home:0954465803