Re: [casetta] Feedback about Casetta 0.3dev SVN 134

Hello,

Fabien ANDRE a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Just a very small feedback about Casetta 0.3.
>
> Casetta_gtk :
> The interface is very good and very easy to use. Functions are easy to
> access : create a new program, convert a picture into a program, or a
> screencapture.
> *Syntax hilighting is working ;-), *although it sometimes have a strange
> behaviour when there are small errors (This is not a problem at all !).

If you describe this behaviour, maybe I can fix it (it's not a priority,
though)

> However, there is still this famous bug described here :
> http://perso.orange.fr/xion345/casetta bug.ogg and here :
> http://perso.orange.fr/xion345/casetta_gtk-open-close-bug.ogg which
> appears when creating a new data after closing a data.

I've fix it, it'll be in the newt svn revision.

> I tested the new interface to send/receive programs,backups on Linux
> (Python 2.5, Graph 65) and had no problem at all.

Good news, thanks!

> Picture management :
> There are still problems with images. Look at the tux3.png in
> attachments. When sending it to my claculator the background (iwhc
> should be white) appears green. I think the problem comes from the
> normalize functions.

This is very strange: on my computer, your picture is rightly
"normalized" (if its saved in the png format from casetta, you can see
the result of "normalize"), and so, after a transfer in my casio graph
65, the background is good (blue at the left, white at the right).

> Backups and extractions:
> It is a good idea to make a new function from the find_prgm_names and
> find_prgm_passwords.

:-) Less code for more things... and now a program is extracted with its
password and base attribute. I'll work on the interface for casetta_gtk
soon.

Thank you for this feedback,
--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée