Re: [casetta] Error while using Casetta_cli rev.118

Hello,

Fabien ANDRE a écrit :
Hello,

I tested the internal transfert tool this week-end (this was an old release, I forgot to svn up) and could receive pictures, backups, programs but I couldn't receive screencaptures.

You may have noticied, but when I try to use casetta_cli (*r118*), I get this error :
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./casetta_cli.py", line 514, in ?
    arg_parser()
  File "./casetta_cli.py", line 268, in arg_parser
    if arg_list[1].lower() in casetta.formats.format_dic.keys() \
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'format_dic'

I know that casetta has a file called "formats.py" in which there is the "format_dic", but when I do "import casetta" and "print casetta.formats", I get a list. So, maybe, in the casetta module a file and a list (__init__.py ?) have the same name.
(I've seen your own answer.)

My function img_to_basic is bad for a good reason :
- It uses only HORINZONTAL F-line and Plot-On si if you have only VERTICAL Lines in your picture, they will be stored plot by plot in the basic program. I'm trying to correct that and trying to detect F-lines rather than drawing plots.

However, this is not enough. Indeed, the best thing would be to write an algorithm which uses both VERTICAL and HORIZONTAL F-lines and tries to use less lines possible (This is very difficult and I can't do that :-).
The functionality is interesting, so the better written version of the function will be added in casetta. But I've no time for this functionality for the moment.

If you want to work easily on casetta, I can give you an account for the svn repository. Just make an account on http://tuxfamily.org/ and send me your user name.

I looked a the dev documentation and it's easy to undestand.

--
Fabien ANDRE aka Xion345
Linux User #418689 -- fabien.andre.g@xxxxxxxxxx -- xion345@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--